
Oh, my! When I attend any course, "that thing" is matter I will trying harder to avoid. To me "that thing" will spoil my mood or enthusiasm to follow the entire course. “That thing” is a Group Leader, Penghulu, Course representative or any post equal to that. But last Saturday it happened to me. Huarrgghh.!! I really hate this. I was appointed to be the class monitor. I can’t refuse it. I don’t have any voice to pass the buck.
Let forget about that matter. Beside that, the other thing happened in that class is become the flying start. We already have done 2 chapters (Unit) in that class. Ice Breaking and Hello There unit. “Ice Breaking” unit is just like speak out our opinion by looking the picture given. Normally in the first meeting with a new group of student, it can be a fretful (risau/gelisah) experience for some. So to avoid that problem occurs I thought this unit can help the tutor to relieve those initial butterflies for the new student.
“Hello There” is like the correct ways of greeting and introducing ourselves to others.
In this unit we have the role play session which the pair of students will make the dialog in front of the class. That pair must acting like just meet a new friend and have a short conversation between them. Luckily/unluckily, I and my new friend Fahmi is one of the ‘prey’ will be ask by the Tutor to do that activity. Many things I have learn. In (or on) the first time, I heard this thing - If somebody meet your and say “Hi, how do you do?” How you want to respond it? I’m fine or I’m OK. Teeetttt........!!! It is wrong answer. You must reply it by say the same thing “How do you do? Like stupid isn’t it? But it is the correct answer to respond. My Tutor also doesn’t know why.
Overall this class time is very enjoyable. About the monitor post, I’m must switch in my mind and learn to make it in positive way because the variety is spice of live! Isn't it?
0 comments:
Post a Comment