
My English skill is not so good. From time to time I realize I must do something to improve my English skill.
I thought if better late than never. I’m tried to join British council English course but I can’t manage to go KL (because I lazy to go there) and the fee is about RM800.00 for 20 hours classes. I’m searching the Internet for the convenient English courses.Suddenly I find the free English course which is sponsorship by Ministry of Youth and Sport at Institute Kemahiran Tinggi Belia Negara Sepang situated no so far from my house. I’m downloaded the form and filled in the form and faxed it.
And then …
I received the offer letter on the middle of last month. Actually this course started 26 April 2008, just after my last exam week. On that day, I only did the registration and seated for the proficiency test. This test was conducted by Open University. The course is conducted for forty hours classes and held only on weekend (7 on Saturday, 2 on Sunday, 1 on Wesak day which in Monday).
One class meeting is about 4 hours and I must attend the 10 classes and must seat the exam when finish all the class. No fee will be charge to the student. Exercise work book also will be given to the student. Tentative date for the last class is on 28 June 2008. My first class only started from 4 May last week. As a normal thing happened in the first class, we only have the introduction session. Each student was introduced herself/himself. My tutor name is Mrs. Nirmala. She is English Language teacher at Secondary school somewhere at Seremban. My class size is about 28 students which are consisting of secondary school student until 45 years old student.
I hope I will improving my English skill after attending this class but I don’t want to count the chicken before they are hatched. Nothing more to say until now, I’ll keep posted on course progress / activity from time to time!
0 comments:
Post a Comment